1. The plasticity of paper cup processing: During the processing and manufacturing process, the China paper cup raw material roll should not have cracks in the curling edges, non-round curling edges, cracks at the seams of the paper cups and collapse of the cup. In the production of paper cups, efforts should be made to improve the vertical and horizontal elongation of the China paper cup raw material roll, which can effectively improve the plasticity of the coated paper.
2. The firmness of the lamination process: that is, after the PE is compounded with the China paper cup raw material roll, it has a strong paper-plastic adhesive performance.
3. Clarity of printing: The non-coated side of the paper cup raw material should have good color printing performance.
4. Stiffness: The stiffness of the China paper cup raw material roll is mainly reflected in the stiffness of the paper, which must meet certain hardness requirements and maintain elasticity. If the longitudinal and lateral elongation is relatively small, the paper cup raw material roll will be relatively tight and inelastic, and if rolling and folding are required in the subsequent processing, the paper cup will be easily cracked or broken.
5. Soft stiffness: Under the premise of good stiffness, the China paper cup raw material roll must also maintain a relatively high longitudinal and lateral elongation, large bulk and good compressibility. In this way, when the China paper cup raw material roll is used to make the coated paper or paper cup, it can have good adhesion, curling and folding.