The pe coated paper cup roll company believes that a paper cup is a kind of paper container made by mechanical processing and bonding of the base paper (white cardboard) made of chemical wood pulp, and its appearance is cup-shaped.
PE coated paper cup roll company shares the production process of disposable paper cups
1. PE coating: that is, the base paper (white paper) is coated with PE film by a coating machine, and the paper on one side of the coating is called single-sided PE coated paper;
2. Slitting: Use a slitter to cut the coated paper into rectangular sheets (for the wall of the paper cup) and roll paper (for the bottom of the paper cup).
3. Printing: The pe coated paper cup roll company recommends printing various patterns on rectangular paper sheets with an offset printing machine or a gravure printing machine.
4. Die-cutting: Use a flat indentation and tangent machine (commonly known as a die-cutting machine) to cut the printed paper sheets into fan-shaped sheets for making paper cups (bowls).
5. Forming: The pe coated paper cup roll company finds that the paper cup forming machine or the paper bowl forming machine can automatically form the paper cups (paper bowls) of various specifications you need. The operator only needs to put the fan-shaped paper cup pieces and the cup bottom roll paper into the feeding port. Fully automatic cup forming.
6. Packaging of pe-coated paper cup rolls: Seal the finished paper cups (paper bowls) in plastic bags, and then pack them into cartons.